Friday, December 23, 2011

Move to Liberia

So while we were in Ivory-coast  the were war still going on in Liberia, we were there for a while than my family heard the war ceased little. so the men decided to go and made sure if it were save before the whole family move back.When they got there, they saw that the city wasn't save, so they couldn't go back to their old houses or home they left behind but there villages were OK, they weren't as bad as the city were. So they decided they should started over and by moving to there village, instead of  living in the city like they did, before they war started.So they went and built houses in this village called too-slung, I know I'm not spelling it right And as months pass more of  dad family move back, the section of the village they live in got bigger and bigger  it was Jacob village, it was name after my late grand pa Jacob Togbah, my dad father, cause he was the head of the family.Almost all my family members from my dad side of the dad side of my family moved back and  live in that village.While some of my family move back some stay Ivory-coast, these that  stay  back were mostly my mom family.,i stay back with them in Ivory-coast while my mama and papa were in Liberia, later on my parent sent for me to come and stay with them in Liberia.I don't  really remember how old i was but i think i like 2 or 3. when i  move  to Liberia to my parent thing were going OK,even though war were still  going on in the country.We living really sample,my dad and uncles  farm rice,each from had their own farm, and my mom and aunts made garden, they grew any they anything u can think about. My uncle Thomas was the family hunter, this dude was good he could kill anything.so we basically live as producer.
I'm going to stop right here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment